Work Life Balance Media Events
- Dr. Serena Reep was interviewed on December 11, 2010 on KOKA-AM in Shreveport, LA to discuss infidelity. She discussed why people cheat, how to tell if someone is cheating, if it’s possible to stop a cheater, and how to build a relationship so it has the best chance of being a committed, long lasting relationship.
- Dr. Serena Reep was interviewed on November 27, 2010 by the CBS Radio network in Washington, DC (The Big Talker AM1580). She discussed the life-cycle of relationships and the unique problems in each of these phases.
- Dr. Serena Reep hosted a Dinner-Keynote event sponsored by the UMBC, PMI Baltimore Chapter and PMI Silver Spring Chapter on April 22, 2010.
- Dr. Reep was an invited panelist at a Conference held at the University Of Maryland (UMBC campus) on April 20, 2010.
- Ray Horner Show – WAKR radio talk show on April 19, 2010 – Dr. Serena Reep discussed how to start over after a divorce and how her book can help heal the wounds of the past.
- Dresser After Dark – Blog talk radio show guest on April 14, 2010 – Dr Serena Reep discussed her upcoming book “Happily-Ever-After: Million Dollar Marriage Success Plan” and how to overcome the odds of divorce.
- Morning Drive with Don Campbell – KETX 92.3 – radio talk show guest on February 12, 2010 – Dr. Serena Reep discussed the problems of mid-life challenges and expectations of dating.
- Aaron in the Afternoon – KLFD 1410 – radio talk show guest on February 11, 2010 – Dr. Serena Reep talked about commitment phobia and why some men are reluctant to make a long term commitment.